Continuing EducationPrice: $39.95
The University Prep Center provides unlimited access to our Continuing Education study center for only $39.95 a month! This study center is housed on this website, and is only available to our students. (First month access is included in the original purchase price.)
The Continuing Education's service includes all of the following:
*Live and recorded online classes:
These classes are available on a weekly basis, and comprise of lessons specifically created to help you improve your overall score. These classes are live, and students can take part in as many classes as needed. That’s UNLIMITED Daily class times will be posted on our website approximately a week prior to the lesson, and students can simply sign up for any class available. We understand that not everyone can be available at these times, so we actually record each class, so every student can then view the recorded lesson plan anytime 24/7! Simply login to our website, and click on the class you wish to view.
* Unlimited access to our extensive Scholarship database: This database contains nearly all of the scholarships available in the United States. We have put a lot of time and effort into researching every available scholarship, and are proud to extend this info to our students. In this section, our students can get contact information and downloadable applications for each scholarship. Scholarships are based on merit, ethnicity, family ties, and other characteristics. Many of the scholarships listed on this website can be used at just about any school you would like to attend.
* Virtual Campus Tours 3: The University Prep Center is one of the Internet's central destinations for virtual college tours! Both students and guidance counselors alike utilize our virtual campus tours as a vehicle for saving valuable time and money. These specialized tours were created to provide an intuitive gateway to official university multimedia, and we are pleased to extend this innovative service. Search nearly 2000 of this country's best campuses from the convenience of your home!
* UPC's SAT and ACT Math Bible: The Sat and ACT Math Bible offers the most thorough review of the latest math materials available. The Practice section includes 164 examples and more than 500 exercises that will dramatically improve your score! In addition, the Diagnostic test measures your strengths and weaknesses and directs you to areas you need to study more. Feel free to download and print out our Math Bible in its entirety. (Please note that it's more than 600 pages.)
* UPC's "E" Book: A comprehensive look at both the SAT and ACT exams, written by people who know what they are talking about. The authors have included excellent information on everything from tips to specific areas to maximize study time. Both exams are covered in detail, and we go in depth in regards to the Essay, Math, Science, and Critical Reading sections. Please feel free to download, save and print this book.
* College Directory 1400: All the information provided on this link was last updated in June of 2007. Please check with the school to confirm any changes or updates to the current information on file. Click on the link below to search our database. * Please note that some of the average SAT and ACT scores listed on this site may be for the older grading scale. The new SAT exam is graded out of 2400, so please contact the school directly for the latest requirements.*
* University Paper Check: Achieving your academic goals begins with strong writing skills. Distinguish yourself from your colleagues with our grammar editing services. University Paper Check will help you produce your best written work while you learn how to convey your ideas in writing. University Paper Check's professional editors will proofread your papers, book reports, term papers, or essays. Our proofreaders will highlight the mistakes in your writing and suggest corrections. Corrections are never made without your approval. You correct your own work, following the editor's suggestions. This gives you control over your final document. Our editors, US-educated professors and graduate students, will never plagiarize or ghostwrite your document. We simply assist you in editing and providing suggestions to improve the quality of your work! As always, these professional services are FREE to our Continuing Education Members!
* UPC's Science Section:
The University Prep Center has created a Science section for all our students who intend on taking the upcoming ACT exam. This section is dedicated to helping our students learn tough subjects in a fun environment! We go over everything from Scientific Method to Chemistry, and we use slide shows, power point presentations, and tons of cool pictures. It’s fun and easy to use, so be sure to take advantage of each and every subject, concept and idea, as they are all going to show up on the exam.